- School begins at 8:10 am and dismissal is at 2:25 pm
- Due to safety issues, flip-flops will not be permitted. Students should wear athletic or closed-toe shoes daily.
May 19, 2022
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Anderson Elementary School Spring Carnival
In case of emergency, dial 911.
Report fraud, waste, abuse, or any suspicious activity on school property (drug-related, criminal, or bullying) either anonymously or by using your name.
Dixie District Schools is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Ensure safety and security of all students
- Results of all IOWA scores will be above the 39th percentile and state-mandated test scores will be above the state average
- Earn enough points on FSA to achieve "A" school status
- All bottom quartile students in grades 3 - 5 will show 75% growth
- Increase knowledge of Florida Standards and begin the implementation process
- Equip our students with the knowledge of what appropriate school behavior looks like and to model this behavior
- Teach our students the importance of neatness and taking pride in keeping our campus clean
The Dixie County School District shall not be held liable for any actions taken or omissions made from reliance on any information contained on the web site. The site was developed to provide interested individuals with the latest information about the school system. Great care is taken to ensure that correct and up-to-date information is posted within the site; however, the timeliness and accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed.
The Dixie County School District shall not be held liable for any actions taken or omissions made from reliance on any information contained in the outside links included on the web site. These links to outside sites are provided as a convenience, but are not a part of the district's web site and are, therefore, not under the control of the school district. Although these sites are reviewed to ensure they contain appropriate content, the Dixie County School District is not responsible for the content or information contained within those sites.